Midlothian Dunkin’ to Celebrate Grand Opening of Next Generation Restaurant with Free Coffee for a Year Giveaway
Customers can also enjoy free medium hot and iced coffee January 21–22
Dunkin’ today announced that it is celebrating the grand opening of its Next Generation restaurant on Saturday, January 21 in Midlothian at 2500 Promenade Parkway. Starting at 6:00 a.m. on January 21, the store will reward its first 50 drive-thru guests with Free Coffee for a Year!*
From January 21–22, guests can enjoy a free medium hot or iced coffee all day. Multi-time NASCAR track champion Mark Wertz of Chesapeake, Virginia and his #55 car will be on hand 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on January 21 to meet and greet guests.
At 9:00 a.m. on January 21, local Dunkin’ franchisee Gregg Nigro will host the store’s official ribbon cutting, followed by a check presentation to award the ASK Childhood Cancer Foundation with a $3,000 grant in partnership with the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation. Dunkin’ mascot Cuppy will be on hand for the festivities.
The Midlothian Next Gen restaurant offers a first-hand look at Dunkin’s enhanced store experience, with a modern design that provides a fresh, friendly, vibrant, and engaging environment.
Exciting elements of the restaurant include:
- Modern Design:
The openness, colors, and materials used in the design help to create an approachable, positive and energetic environment.
- Premium Pours:
Dunkin’s signature cold beverages are now served through an innovative tap system serving eight consistently cold beverages such as coffees, iced teas, cold brew coffee, and nitro-infused cold brew coffee. Crew members will also use top-quality flavor-maximizing espresso machines to make hand-crafted drinks to order.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: Next Gen restaurants are designed to meet DD Green Achievement™ specifications. Stores that achieve DD Green Achievement status are built with sustainable and efficient elements like LED lighting, high-efficiency mechanical equipment, low-flow faucets, and more. DD Green Achievement restaurants are performing better than designed. On average, they are 33% more energy efficient compared to conventional Dunkin’ restaurants.
The 1,750 square-foot restaurant employs 20 crew members and is open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. The Next Gen location features a convenient drive-thru, indoor seating, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Including the new Midlothian Dunkin’, Gregg Nigro of Restaurant Services of the Outer Banks currently owns and operates 46 Dunkin’ locations throughout Virginia and North Carolina.
To learn more about Dunkin’, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook @DunkinUS, Twitter @dunkindonuts, or Instagram @Dunkin.
* No Pur Nec. Open to Virginia residents in the Midlothian area, 18+/age of maj. Ends January 21. Official Rules available upon request at 2500 Promenade Parkway, Midlothian, VA, 23113. Free Coffee For a Year Giveaway recipients receive a coupon book containing 4 free medium hot or iced coffee coupons per month for 14 months good only at the location where coupon book was issued. ©2023
**Limit one per guest. Espresso and dairy alternatives may be an additional charge.
Saturday, January 21
- 6:00 a.m.–Free Coffee for a Year giveaway to first 50 drive-thru guests
- 9:00 a.m.–Ribbon Cutting and Check Presentation
- 11:00 a.m.—Mark Wertz and his #55 car
2500 Promenade Parkway, Midlothian, VA 20906
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced regular/decaf/flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 15 years running. The company has more than 12,600 restaurants in 40 countries worldwide. Dunkin’ is part of the Inspire Brands family of restaurants. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.